Beginner trading webinar - A guide to trading the Australian market
Date and Time: Wednesday 17th April 2019 7:00 pm AEST
Presenters: Tim Michaelides and Karo Cornips
Getting into trading can be overwhelming. There is a lot of information out there, and many different ways to trade. Even learning the jargon can be a challenge.
We believe that there are core skills that every successful trader needs to master, regardless of how or what they trade.
Join us for a beginner trading webinar where we will run through these core skills that every successful trader should be aware of.
The current market will be used to apply these concepts so that you get a practical explanation. Most importantly, we will keep things simple and give you the opportunity to ask questions throughout!
In this session we will cover:
- A quick overview of basic market terminology
- How to read a chart and identify trading opportunities
- An example of a trade from start to end
- The instruments we use to trade the Australian market
- The core skills needed for a successful trader >