We are pleased to provide you with access to the offer by National Australia Bank Limited (ASX: NAB, the “Issuer”). NAB has launched on offer of perpetual, subordinated, unsecured, convertible notes. Raising $750 million, with the ability to raise more or less.
- Distributions are expected to be discretionary, non-cumulative, floating rate, fully franked
- Paid on a quarterly basis in arrears until converted or redeemed.
- Will be issued on 23 March 2020
- The securities on offer are issued by National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937
- The prospectus (Prospectus) dated 17th February 2020 for the offer is available and can be obtained by clicking on the button above.
- The offer of the securities is made in the Prospectus.
- You need to consider the prospectus in deciding whether to acquire the securities.
- To acquire the securities you will need to complete the application form that is in/accompanies the prospectus.