We are pleased to provide you with access to the offer in Neuberger Berman Global Corporate Income Trust (NB GCIT).
The NB Global Corporate Income Trust is a listed income trust (LIT) designed to provide investors with access or exposure to the global high-yield bond market (ASX Code: NBI). This $3.0 trillion asset class is a major pillar of the global fixed income universe and highly diversified by geography, sector and credit quality.
NBI is seeking to raise up to $749 million for the Trust through the issue of New Units under the Offer at a price of $2.05 per New Unit. The Offer comprises both an Entitlement Offer and a Shortfall Offer.
- The securities on offer are issued by NB Global Corporate Income Trust ARSN 627 297 241
- The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) dated 21st January 2020 for the offer is available and can be obtained by clicking on the button above.
- The offer of the securities is made in the PDS.
- You need to consider the PDS in deciding whether to acquire the securities.
- To acquire the securities you will need to complete the application form that is in/accompanies the PDS